Who are we?
ICT Lions, has offices both in the United States in Darien, Connecticut and, in the European Union, in Budapest, Hungary. That unique position allows us to provide wider ranging services for companies looking to expand overseas. These services basically cover almost every aspect of starting a new business on another continent, but provide you with the level of quality offered by multinational advisory firms, while keeping costs at bay. The economy of the European Union is the joint economy of the member states of the European Union (EU). It is the third largest economy in the world in nominal terms, after the United States and China, and the third one in purchasing power parity (PPP) terms, after China and the United States. The European Union's GDP was estimated to be around $15 trillion (nominal) in 2020, representing around 1/6 of the global economy. These numbers make the European market a highly desirable target for American companies looking for expansion into new markets. The EU's investments in foreign countries are a total $9.1 trillion, while the foreign investments made in the European Union were $5.1 trillion in total in 2012, by far the highest foreign and domestic investments in the world. The EU is the world’s main provider and the top global destination of foreign investment. Foreign direct investment stocks held in the rest of the world by investors resident in the EU amounted to €8,990 billion at the end of 2019. Meanwhile, foreign direct investment stocks held by third country investors in the EU amounted to €7,138 billion at the end of 2019. ICT group has 20 years of experience and a Europe wide contact network that allows us to help our Clients whichever country they choose to settle in within the European Union. We are also one of the only non BIG4 companies that has a local office in the United States, which allows for seamless information flow and availability right here in the US.
Services we provide
Are you thinking about entering the US market? We can help you!The huge purchasing power of the US market can be very attractive to successful Hungarian business leaders looking for new market opportunities. To enter the US market, it is important to have a clear understanding of the market conditions, tax and legal aspects, customs and financial regulations.Realize your ideas with the help of our experienced Hungarian experts living in the US!
How can we help?
We support you from the first step to the very last. From idea to implementation! All in one hand, covering all important areas (tax, legal, visa, accounting) in both English and Hungarian. Our expert colleagues in Hungary and in the United States are at your disposal for everything from market research, visa administration, company formation to interim management services.It is important that we understand your business objectives and your vision! We offer a free consultation to discuss your plan and suggest next steps.
Our services that will help you expand successfully in the US:
- market research, advice on start-ups
- company formation, legal issues, establishment of a branch office
- contracts (employment, service contracts, etc.)
- HR services, interviewing
- Visa advice and administration
- Interim management services for the transition period after start-up
- Full financial services, accounting, tax advice (in particular to avoid double taxation)
- Full legal representation in disputes
- Customs administration
- Advice on Payroll tax, Capital Gains Tax
- Advice on Gross Receipt Taxes
- Advice on Value Added Tax VAT
- Advice on Excise Taxes
Why with us?
- ICT Europe Group is one of Hungary's leading business services groups.
- Our group employs 130+ professionals and is unique as a Hungarian-owned consulting firm with an independent office in the United States.
- Our decades of domestic and US tax, legal, accounting and company formation experience and expertise will lay the foundation for your successful entry into the US market.
- Our English and Hungarian speaking experts, based in the US, have local and daily knowledge of the US market and are professional experts in the services we provide.
- Our service portfolio covers all the areas you need to enter the US market. In fact, we support your successful US business with our ongoing services on a daily basis.
Find out more! Contact us by filling out the form below.Our colleagues will contact you for a free consultation.